5/20/2005

my recent travel

this february, i went to europe for a three weeks' trip.
and i saw lots of thing that possibly i will never forget.
and to my disappointment, i really don't have time to write everything down.
there are lots of thing that i want to share with people.
so i finallyy decided to use blogging technology to document my idea.
with this method of writing, i can write anything that pops into my mind.
and what's more convenient is that i can poast my notes and probably my picture anytime from anywhere as long as tthere is internet available.
so i wrote a very rough draft of my recent travel.
and just to share with everyone.

but i still have to wait awhile until my iBook is fixed.
because i have saved part of myjournal in it.
and i really hope that Apple engineers can bring back my files.

by the way, i really like Tiger and spotlight,
i use it on other computers, and these technologies are really amazing.

and the weather is still hot here in taiwan, even at night.
i am looking forward to my long vacation in August.
then i will have more to blog.

No comments: