7/28/2006

Daan Park


Daan Park 3
Originally uploaded by Blowing Puffer Fish.
My office is just beside the Daan Park, the largest city park in Taipei city. However, I haven't paid this park many visits as I have thought earlier. Now, I quit my job, my position has been taken over, and I have fewer things to do, it is when I think of going to the park more often. Strange isn't it?
Well, during today's lunch break, i head out for a walk in the park. It is amazingly beautiful, The sky is so blue and the clouds so white. Seems like a movie scenes. But unfortunately, it is too hot. For twnenty minutes, I just sat in the tree shades. I am thinking about the tragic ending of novel, so it's a great place for thinking.
Anyway, the park is for blue editors as well as for happy couples. As you see in the photo, which is taken with my Sony Ericsson, the husband is stretching out, while his wife walks slowly with an umbrella. This scene is interesting to me. For it reminds me of old times. The male was always walking so fast regardless the slow pace of his caompay. Well, it just occurs to me, I don't have any particular meaning. I will have many other chances of visiting the park in the coming days. So expect something from this park.

No comments: