7/12/2006

wulai


wulai 4
Originally uploaded by Blowing Puffer Fish.
We have to hike up into the moutains to swim. So we took our bags and followed the walking trail up into the moutains. We walked along the same river upstream. The river water was always clear and the scenes around the river was just so natural. We walked in the woods. I saw many trees and smell in the woods was refreshing. The woods gave me a feeling of those horror movies. It is dark and there seems to be some creatures watching at us into the distance that our eyes couldn't see. But it was a good walk. I sweat a lot, but it was really a good walk. We walked past some dams, creeks, and some ponds. I was always thinking that there might be gienies jumping out of these things. Because everything seemed so unreal.
After 30 minutes walk, we arrived the place in the picture. It was just too perfect for us to swim in and suntan at. It seemed small in the picture, but actually it was enough to privde 20 people to swim together. And the rocks were flat, ideal for suntanning. The water water cold. When I dove with my goggle, I could see tiny fish swimming at the bottom. Because there were no other people, the place was ours. We enjoyed the pleasure of swimming naked in it. The sunshine shone on our bare bodies, but the river was cold enough to rid of the heat. It was a good swimming pool. We took fully advantage of the pool and stayed there for 3 hours. The trip was worthwhile, since if I were in the office, all I could do might be just to finish off some routines. So Wulai provided us with a natural expeirence. I would definitely go there some other times.

No comments: