10/23/2007

the worms is coming out

days later, i was back at home, still thinking about the trip in the country and trying to figure out where i had been to. i lost diary on the way back. i think i left it on one of the tables in the airport cafe. i had lots of things to carry and i must have forgotten to take the notebook with me. i didn't notice when i arrived at home. it was a pity, for i kept entrance tickets and any i randomly picked from the street in the diary. i was so angry with myself for losing such an important log to the journey. i searched in my backpack and only found the pebble from Prague. it's the only thing that reminds of the city and that morning. i did remember exactly where i picked the pebble, but my description of the day were kept in the diary and the diary is gone.
i am completely forgetful of things when i returned home. it was just like a match that has been extinguished. all of a sudden, the light went off and my memory seems to flee from me. it is also terrible that the dream i had during that afternoon's sleep came back to me so often. so often is the dream that it occupies all my mind. the worm's outline is especially in my mind. no sometimes it seems to appear in my eyes. from my fleecing memory, i can still remember that just recently, hmm... five minutes ago, when i wash my face. i used my hands to splash my face. just as i open my eyes, i seem to see a worm's tail disappearing from my eyelid. no, i think it's inside my eyelid. shockingly, i turn around my eye balls, trying to feel any discomfort in my eyes, but there seems to be nothing. i feel no pain in them.
perhaps that worm is coming out from the cage from my head. it is a terrible thought to think of the possibility that there is a worm roaming in my brain. and that vicious worm is fed on my memories. i am throwing up, hoping to drive the worm out of it.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: